Delivery, Return and Payment Information
Free shipping to the U.S. and Canada for orders over $250. For orders under $250, shipping is $25 to the U.S. and Canada.
Normal delivery time to the US and Canada is 4-7 working days.
Shipping costs to all other countries are listed below. Normal delivery time is other countries is 7-14 working days.
*Due to Covid-19, deliveries will take longer than normal to arrive.
- We ship to via Canada Post from British Columbia, Canada.
- All deliveries are tracked and must be signed for.
- All orders come packed in Lunar Rain jewellery boxes, free of charge.
- Delivery times are for in stock products only.
Lunarrain.com does not process orders on weekends or holidays observed by the company. Please note we do not ship items out on Christmas Day, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Day, Boxing Day, Canada Day, Labour Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Victoria Day, British Columbia Day, Canadian Thanksgiving and Remembrance Day.
For payment, we accept Visa Debit, Visa Credit, MasterCard, America Express, Maestro cards, Discover through Paypal.
For high value items, customer service will be in touch with you to confirm your shipping address.
- U.S and Canada : Free for orders over $250. For orders under $250, shipping is $25.
- United Kingdom and Mexico : $25
- Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain and Switzerland : $30
- Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden, Greenland : $30
- Cyprus, Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovenia : $35
- China : $60
- Bhutan, India, Nepal, Pakistan : $60
- South Africa, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan : $60
- Australia and New Zealand : $60
- If your country is not listed here, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the cost of shipping.
Customs and Import Charges
For orders that ship to the US and the EU, there are no import duties because of free trade agreements: see the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) between the EU and Canada.
All international orders will be subject to customs, duties, and fees based upon the destination country and the item(s) ordered. The recipient of the shipment is the importer on record in the destination country and is responsible for all import fees. These charges are not included in the price of the jewellery.
If you refuse a shipment from Lunar Rain®, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Lunar Rain®. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
Made to Order Purchases
Our made to order items are ready ship out in between 2 to 3 months depending on the item. If you would like to cancel or make changes to your made to order purchase, please notify us within 2 days of placing the order. After this time, your order will be placed into production and we will be unable to cancel or change your order. We will email you to confirm your shipping address when your order is ready to be shipped and you will receive a tracking number when it has shipped.
Due to the high value of our jewellery, returns or exchanges must be requested within 24 hours of receipt. You may return items within 7 days of delivery for a refund. The customer pays for return shipping with tracking. All returned pieces will be subject to a quality control inspection, and the original packaging must be intact. We reserve the right to refuse a return if the piece received is determined to be damaged. Custom made jewellery, made to order gold jewellery, engraved jewellery, resized rings and final sale jewellery are not returnable.
If you wish to make a return, please send an email to email@example.com with your order number.
Your return will be processed and refunded to the original payment method 1 to 10 days after we have received the merchandise.
Please note, return frequency is kept on record. Lunarrain.com has the right to refuse a return if excessive return requests are made by the same account or individual.
For further assistance, please contact Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org .